CPL (H) Training
The aim of the courseThe aim of the course is train PPL(H) holders in accordance with the requirements of Part-FCL to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of CPL(H).The CPL(H) modular course comprises: - dual visual flight instruction, - dual instrument flight instruction.
- Pre-entry requirements
- Hold PPL(H) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- Have completed 155 hours flight time on helicopters, including 50 hours as PIC of which 10 hours shall be cross-country
- Hold NR(H) or receive night training comprising of additional 5 hours of instruction during the CPL(H) modular course
- Hold helicopter type rating used for CPL(H) skill test or have completed approved TR training on that type
- Hold Class 1 medical certificate
- Possess sufficient level of English language knowledge (at least level 4 English proficiency).
- The minimum flying time for the CPL(H) course is 30 hours
- At least 20 hours dual time of visual flight training
- At least 10 hours dual time of instrument flight training which may include 5 hours aeroplane